Rabu, 13 April 2011

My Favorite Ever!!!

If I go to travel around the world, there's one thing that I always bring. My diary. I always bring it to write down about my adventure daily. Just like if I return home or go to anywhere that spend a few days, I never forget to bring my diary. I always keep it in my backpack. At night, before I fall asleep, I write about what I've done that day and why I did it, anyone who met, or my embarrassing experience. Sometimes, I always write about my plan for the next day, what place where I visit, and what kind of food that I want to eat. It must be fun. Find new people, go to a place unknown and get lost together with friend, have a great adventure, eat the special food and drink at some place that I visit, being an explorer just like Dora in the jungle, and then, I write all of that in my diary. So, when I read it again and again, I have a new spirit to get another trip. For me, my diary is my treasure. It contain my unbelievable experiences that I don't know, can do it again? And as my hobby, I can collect my trip stories and arrange all of them beautifully, fix the language, and maybe I can publish it as guide book to trip around the world. Nice... So, the next destination is, Lourdes with my parents... Hope I can  realize it. I really want too.


_ciki_

1 komentar:

  1. Good piece of writing, well done! : ) Keeping a diary is a great way of remembering all the special experiences in life. You can also look back and see how you have changed. I hope you make it to Lourdes too. It's fun seeing new places.

    BalasHapus